I'm a Rally Roster team member, how do I promote my Rally?1. EMAIL – The most important outreach you can do!
Send out 2-3 emails during the duration of your campaign to your network of friends, family, and fans asking them to support your team by contributing to your Rally.
Here's an example email to get you started:
I'm excited to let you know about my new fundraising campaign for [say who you are raising money for, i.e. your team, a friend, an organization]
Our overall goal is to raise $XXXX for [state what you are raising money for]. We only have XX days to raise the money.
I’m personally aiming to raise $XXX.
We are reaching out to our large networks and asking everyone for a small amount of support. As you’re in my inner circle of supporters, I wonder if you can help us get our fundraising campaign rolling?
GO HERE TO DONATE & READ MORE: [INSERT LINK TO YOUR RALLY ROSTER PAGE]
Thanks for taking the time to read this! [YOUR NAME HERE]
2. Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Post a photo or video of you training or competing and your direct Rally Roster link. Post milestones: “We hit 30% of our goal today thanks to you!”; “We had an amazing practice/game. Check out my fundraiser. We need you!”
- Post to your wall: “Thanks to John Smith, Andy Doe and Janey Downs for contributing to our team. You helped us get over $4,000 today!”
As a Roster member, how do I see who contributed to me?
1. Login and go to your personal Rally Roster page.
2. Click on the Contributions tab.
3. Here you will see recent contributions or you can choose to download a detailed spreadsheet.